Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just keep Movin....

This past weekend, we had a jam packed Saturday....it was wonderful!
We started the morning at Maria's Baptism! Our beautiful Catholic Family just keeps growing and growing. Maria did great....didn't even make a peep. Congratulations to The Koerner's! She is such a beauty!
Thank you for inviting us to celebrate this beautiful day with you! Such an exciting day!
Next, we had our best friend's, Katie and Nick's, wedding convalidation. It brought tears to my eyes seeing these two renew their vows for each other and before God. I love going to weddings because hearing the vows....reminds me time and time again of the promise I made to Zach. One that is eternal and no man or woman could ever break....til death do us part.

And then it was BIRTHDAY TIME! My Goddaughter, Ella Kate, celebrated her 1st Birthday on the 22nd! She is so beautiful and Zach and I are so blessed to get to help Katie and Nick lead Ella in her faith throughout her life. I just love this little munchkin so much!
And Zoe started saying "Ella"....so I am pretty sure she loves her a lot too!

And after the Birthday, we headed to The Koerner's for a little get together to celebrate Maria. Needless to say....we all slept pretty great that night!

No comments: