Thursday, August 12, 2010

Weekends, Weekends, Weekends....

We have been crazy busy every weekend with big events!

July 17th was a beautiful day. Zach and I became Godparents to precious, little Ella Kate. Her parents, Katie and Nick, are such amazing people and a blessing to our lives. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them! And now they are stuck with us forever! We love Ella Kate and can't wait to show her all the wonderful things her Heavenly Father can bring to her life.
This is Ella Kate's older sister, Bailey. Such a beauty!

July 24th, we headed to Tuscaloosa for another blessed day....Ms. Anna Riley's baptism. We started out at Grandma and Granddaddy's house to play in their new pool. I didn't get any pictures, which I still can believe, but we had a great time!

We spent the rest of the weekend at The Hollyhand's! It was so nice to be with my best friend. We had a girl's night with Bethany and Ashley and it was so nice to relax and get back to being with the girls and, of course, stuffing our faces. What do girls do better? Crystal made some awesome dips and finger foods and we all caught up and had a great time.

Are these two not just precious? I love AR's look in this picture!

Sunday, we celebrated Anna Riley and her big day!
And Finally on July 31st, we celebrated Carson and his 1st birthday! I can't believe how fast this year went and how big he is! He is such a character.
The Dessert Box did an amazing job on his cakes! I loved the smash cake!
And so did Carson!!!!Cousins!

And we are caught up! Phew!

No comments: