Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas and New Years!

Here is our last week in pictures!
My family's Christmas tradition is to decorate the tree as a family on Christmas Eve, make cookies, drink hot chocolate and listen to Christmas music. I look forward to this every year. Each year, we also get a new ornament, which is a tradition we are continuing in our little family.
Mom got Zach an ornament that says, "I'd rather be Hunting." Couldn't be further from the truth.

Zoe Jane's 1st Christmas Ornament!
This was the ornament my mom got me......ROLL TIDE!
Family Photo before Christmas Eve Mass.

Christmas Morning
All the cousins in their Christmas PJs....this is another Christmas tradition that I just love!

One of Zoe Jane's gifts for her to wear next year.
For Christmas, Zoe Jane got lots of books! Zach and I got her all the Fancy Nancy books. I absolutely love reading to little ones and I can't wait to read all these books to Zoe. They are so cute. And her cousins loved opening them for her!

Kaitlin got us all shawls from her mission trip to Mexico....they are so warm.
Proof of bow wearing......and look at those CHEEKS!
Zoe Jane ringing in the New Year!

4 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I love all of the pictures! My family has the same Christmas jammies tradition too!

momofbugs said...

She looks different already. It is so different watching a niece grow then your own daughter. I really see what everyone was saying now about my girls. They really do change so quickly. Love the bow picture.

Southern Cinderella said...

I just came across your blog and enjoyed reading about your GORGEOUS family! Zoe is beautiful! It's neat to know about other people's family traditions. Thanks for sharing!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Oh, Rebecca...loved all the pics, but her ringing in the New Year was priceless...her lips are so stinkin' perfect!! :)