Last week we had Zoe Jane's 2 month check up. Another round of shots....boo hoo! I didn't cry this time because I knew what to expect....but it still made my heart ache. She is doing all the things the Dr. says she should.....
- She is smiling as a reaction to us now
- She is cooing....had a whole conversation with Grandma on the phone
- She is lifting her head when on her tummy and on our chests
- She has great control of her head now
I am so happy she is developing so well!
Here are her stats:
- She now weighs 10 lbs 10 oz (35%)
- She is now 22.5 inches long (43%)
- Her head now measures 15 inches round (24%).....and is shaped exactly like her Daddy's (it is so weird!)