Monday, January 11, 2010

Showering Anna Riley with Love!

This weekend was my good friend Crystal's baby shower and I was one of the hostesses. Everything turned out so great and Crystal got a lot of great things for Anna Riley! It was so great seeing Crystal and spending time together catching up before her little bundle of joy arrives. Crystal is due Feb. 13th!!! Anna Riley will be here before we know it! Crystal and her Mama! The hostesses...unfortunately because of weather conditions, 2 of the hostesses couldn't make it....missed you two!
Zelda and Holly at The Dessert Box really out did themselves this time! Isn't the cake absolutely adorable! And sooo good....even Riley, Crystal's husband, loved it and he doesn't like white cake much!

Love you, Crystal and Anna Riley....I cant wait to meet her and have our little girls grow up together! I am so blessed by Crystal's friendship and I know she is going to be an amazing mother!!!!

No comments: