Sunday, September 23, 2012

Phone Photos!

Let's be real here....carrying around my good camera is just not as realistic with two children... especially one that is into everything!  So here is my phone photo dump!
As much as I love the Crimson Tide totally dominating so far this season...I am a little sad that the games are BEYOND boring!  I love a good game with a Win in the end...I am pretty sure the only "game" we have this year is LSU.  We still cheer our team on in our favorite crimson attire.

 The smiles that could literally melt my heart!

 The weather in GA has been PERFECT!!!!  We have been taking full advantage of all the parks in our area!  And the kids just love being playing!
 Strike a Pose!

We are so very proud of our little princess and how well she is doing in school!  When she finished her first full week of school...she got a fun little something from Mommy and Daddy!


No comments: