Thursday, September 13, 2012

FaceBook and Tupperware

Hi Everyone!

September is off to a great start in the Tupper World!  I am so excited to see how the rest of the month goes with partying!

If you want to keep in touch with all the happenings...friend me on Facebook and I will add you to my Tupper Group.  There are always great deals and fun promotions going on that you don't want to miss out on.

Also I love to do giveaways and post pictures and videos. 

To check out my latest video on the Chop N Prep giveaway, you have to be friends with me on Facebook so click on over.

Right now I am doing a giveaway for a great hostess!  If you want to host a party with a couple friends in the first two weeks of October, you can get the Healthy Lunch on the Go for FREE.  First come First Serve :)

Finally...On the left side bar...I added a Tupperware Banner and if you click on it, it will take you directly to my site to view the catalog....click over and take a look at all the great products...it is a lot different than what you might have suspected.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

No comments: