Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a fabulously joyful Easter celebrating The Resurrection Day!!!!

Before heading to Immaculate Heart of Mary, my dad's new church, the kids got to discover what the Easter Bunny left them!

Evan got two new pairs of shoes, new pacies that are the right size, a Duck bath toy and new sippy cup and puffs!
 Zoe got Usborne Animal Stencils and Phonics Flashcards, a  jump rope, eggs full of yummy candy, and a fun Princess box to carry around all her favorite items!





After a beautiful Mass, we headed back to my parent's house to relax and begin to prepare Easter Lunch!



 Another great meal thanks to Pinterest!
 Roasted Potatoes!
 Ham!
 Cranberry & Pear Salad!
 Cauliflower 'mac' n cheese!
And Edemame Salad!

Hard for me to say which dish was my favorite...they were all delightful!!!!  We finished out the day with naps and card games!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Day celebrating our Lord with your family and friends!!!!

No comments: