Friday, December 4, 2009

Making New Friends


Zoe Jane and I had our first playdate today with our two new friends! The first time I met Max and Joshua David was 3 weeks ago. I started contracting while visiting with them! Now, Zoe Jane gets to be here with us! Seeing all three of them together was so precious....as you all can see from the pictures. It was so funny....Max was a little bit hungry during picture time and wanted to eat Zoe's arm...haha!

I feel so lucky to have two awesome woman in my life that I can socialize with and relate to, share stories with and be open with! And they have two adorable children that Zoe Jane will get to grow up with and make friends! It is so cool how God brings people into our lives when we need them the most....I love having Mary and Katie in my life! I can't wait for another playdate!!!!

2 comments:

The Sundseths said...

We are so thankful for you!!!! We weren't close in high school but I'm SO glad you, Mary and I are becoming better friends! We love you!

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful too!! It really is so great to have eachother to count on with stuff and have babies same age! They're so sweet together! Can't wait for next playdate!