Monday, June 29, 2009

Relaxation

This weekend was much needed! I needed my girls! I love spending time with my closest girlfirends....just relaxing! Last summer...I saw them all a ton....4 of us got married which means countless showers, luncheons and no RELAXING! This weekend we all were able to relax together and catch up. Saturday, we all went to Kimberly's parents home to swim and get some sun. I think it is safe to say that everyone feels prettier tan....which helps with the expanding belly! That night, we all went to dinner at Chuck's. SO GOOD! I am so lucky and blessed to have such great friends that I can depend on and go through all life's ups and downs with....mainly ups!
Sunday, we celebrated Carson at The University Club. Crystal and Cyndee hosted a shower for Kimberly for her family and friends from Centerville and Tuscaloosa. She got a ton of wonderful and much needed gifts. One that I can't wait to see work is The Magic Blanket...Have any of you used this before? Carson will be here so soon! At the shower, there was a pool to guess the day, weight, length, time, etc. My guess was for August 2nd....we will see :) (And, of course, I forgot the camera!)

No comments: