Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update

So it has been a pretty crazy week so far, but good. My internship is still going great. Barbara has been asked to design a home, a 14 million dollar home that is, and told me yesterday that she would like me to help. I don't know exactly what this means (paying or not) but, no matter what, it is a great experience that I will be able to put on a resume! SHe has invited me to visit the home with her next week. I can't wait to see what 14 million looks like...can you even fathom that?!?!

Zach and I have a fun weekend ahead of us. A couple months ago, we purchased tickets to the Mobile Symphony, obviously not knowing how our lives would completely flip by March. The symphony is playing in a Celtic theme for St. Patrick's Day, which I am super excited about. I am counting down the days until the 20th! Even though we have really only been apart a couple days at a time, it still is not very fun.

Please keep Holly, Jared, Ian and New Baby Cordes in your prayers this week. Holly goes to the doctor tomorrow to get an update on her progress and they are going to schedule a date to induce. She is thinking it will be the 19th! Very EXCITING!

That is all for now. I hope you all are having great weeks!

No comments: