Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shopping!

My mom had a $10 Bucks from Old Navy to spend and she was kind enough to give it me to get some Maternity clothes. Man there are cute clothes.....but expensive! So every little penny helps. Here is what I got:


I am a huge dress person! I am sure it has something to do with wearing a dress or skirt everyday to school growing up for 13 years....they are just so comfortable to me. Hopefully these and the other clothes I will get in the future, will help me get through the brutal humidity and heat this summer!

Other Exciting News.....

Our baby is the size of a blueberry....doubling in size from last week! I can't believe it is only that small. I feel like I am feeding an ELEPHANT! It's hands and feet are forming from it's growing arms and legs....so cool! We get to see the baby in 2 weeks...I can't wait!

On Sundays, Zach and I usually attend the Life Teen Mass at 5; that way if Zach has to work in the morning, he can still come or we can still sleep in :) But this past Sunday, the entire teen community and our Pastor Monsignor Talley prayed over me and our baby, to keep us safe the rest of the pregnancy, in a Anointing of the Sick ceremony. It is so nice to know that the people around us care so much about me and our baby. Thank you so much for praying for us!

No comments: