Friday, March 6, 2009

God is GOOD!

I first want to thank all of you for praying for Zach and me.....this last month has been crazy and without your prayers it would have been so much worse! But I am so happy and proud to say that my amazing husband will be moving to GEORGIA at the end of March!

God is GOOD!

Zach interviewed with Hamilton Mill at Canongate this morning. Hamilton Mill is located north of Atlanta, only about 40 minutes from my parents house; which works out really well. I can not even really express how happy I am right now....you pray and pray and pray....and hope for the best.

God is GOOD!

Zach will be heading back to Gulf Shores for the next two weeks and should start with Hamilton Mill on March 27th. He is so cute....he has been singing every song that comes on the radio...even Beyonce "Single Ladies"....and smiling like crazy. We just got done celebrating with my dad at lunch and we are going to Kimberly and Cory's tonight for more celebrating!

So thank you all again for thinking and praying for us....but please continue because someone else needs a job now!