Monday, October 20, 2008

A little round of Golf

On Sunday, Zach and I went out to Kiva Dunes. Zach wanted to play golf and I thought it would be fun to take Hanna, the dog we are taking care of this weekend, and to try out the camera. We had so much fun and it was a BEAUTIFUL day! The course also looked amazing. Kiva hosted a tournament this past weekend and the course had to be perfect...and it was.

Hanna had so much fun. She ran around the entire course like crazy. She loved sitting in the cart too. She would just wait for us to get back. So cute!


Some not so good shots.And then some good shots!There were the cutest ducks in one of the ponds. Whenever you got really close, they would run across the water.Can you find the Blue Heron.....this is when I wish I had the other lense....soon...very soon!

2 comments:

Life throws you surprises! said...

I like the pic of the dog's butt. You got some good ones. The appature picture turned out really good...the one where it is blurry behind the stick you were focusing on. I need to get out a play with mine. I haven't taken any pics with mine in a few weeks. The fall colors are really pretty and I need to take advantage. Maybe tomorrow.

Redneck Geologist said...

Great photos!! Love the heron photo.