Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick-or-Treat!

We had so much fun this Halloween! Zoe has loved dressing up lately...so getting to wear a Princess dress all day was right up her alley! We got to spend the day with The Fisher girls. We went to Chick-fil-a for lunch and to play....in costume of course!
 
 

We headed up to Cumming to go Trick-or-Treating with Carson and Colin. The kids were so cute in their costumes!
 
 
 
Trick-or-Treating was an absolute blast! Zoe and Carson totally understood what to do and were so cute going to each door and saying "Trick-or-Treat" in their own little way! Everytime Zoe left a door, she would look in her bucket and say "I did it!" I love making these memories!
I mean seriously...this melts my heart!
! 
 
 

"Can we be done already....I am ready to eat this candy!"
 

Oh the joys of having kids!  They just make life so darn great!

3 comments:

Mary said...

oh how cute is little Evan...I love that picture of Zoe holding him, she's like "he's my baby back off" too cute.

Life With Lauren said...

They all look so cute!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Mickey Mouse has never looked so good! And the pic of cousins holding hands and brothers holding their trick or treaters is priceless!