Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year

I can't believe it is already 2009! Where does the time go?

Zach and I spent New Year's Eve with some friends and went to dinner at Ginny Lane's, one of our favorite restaurants in town. It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, Zach had to work the next morning, so after dinner we headed home. I watched the ball drop in Time Square while Zach feel sound asleep...exciting I know.

I am very excited for this year...Zach and I already have a lot planned and a lot to look forward to.

My 2009 Resolution is to be more patient....it is definitely a tough one...especially for me. I tend to jump to conclusions at times and it gets me into trouble. So pray for me!

I hope all of you rang in the New Year with the ones you love and are looking forward to 2009 as much as I am.

No comments: