Friday, August 17, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Monday was a First!  Evan's 1st Baseball Game....of many I am sure!
 Monday Night we headed to Cool Ray Field for The Gwinnett Braves Baseball Game.

 And we got 4 extra tickets...so we invited some of our favorite friends!
 Even though we all love baseball...we really went to cheer on another favorite friend, Lauren, as she sang the national anthem!
 Unfortunately, there was about an hour rain delay....



But it was well worth the wait to see Lauren perform LIVE!


I look forward to many, many more baseball games with my kiddos in the summer's to come!

1 comment:

Brenna said...

How sweet!!! My son went to his first game a few months ago too and my husband said he just loved it. He went to his first football game last week. I have a feeling its the beginning of Daddy/Son bonding once they get started!
http://www.perfectlyimperfectmom.com