Friday, July 27, 2012

Yums...Great Recipes!


I am a lover of all things chocolate and chocolate is a lover of my waist line and thighs...so we came to a compromise...something that tastes just like dark chocolate but is all natural and healthy!  Yes Please!
Avocado Pudding! You need avocados, nectar agava (honey), cocoa, a little milk (cocunt milk, almond milk) and vanilla.  I used the Quick Chef to chop and mix all the ingredients together.
And Voila!
Zoe Jane is a lover of chocolate, too.  And I love that she loved this recipe!  A healthy aternative for the both of us!  I served this with strawberries for dipping and then to the kids with sprinkles as dessert one night for making happy plates!
The second recipe I did was cornbread sticks for dipping in hummus, but you can dip them in any dip or salsa really.  I was inspired by the pub I went to in Fairhope so I started searching on pinterest!  So easy and so good!  All yo uhave to do is cook up your normal cornbread in an 8x8 pan.  Once baked and cooled, slice into strips and then half or third the strips.  Place on a cookie sheet and bake on 350, 10 minutes on both sides.  YUM!

No comments: