Thursday, July 19, 2012

Time to Cleanse

For awhile now I have been wanting to do a cleanse of my body...rid myself of any toxins...or should I saw the many toxins...in my body.  I researched quite a few and I thought the one called The Master Cleanse sounded perfect.

The cleanse I chose is called the Lemonade Detox or the Lemonade Diet.  I just finished Day 4 and I have to admit....I have turned into a compelete and totally brat!  Yes...I just called myself a brat!

The actual liquid cleanse is going well.  I have not been hunger once nor really cared about food. The dry skin I have on my arms is softening.  I have lost 3 pounds and my body feels good!  But my attitude is just sour.  It might not help that Mother Nature hit right when I decided to start this cleanse.  Opps.

I think I am going to take a day off of the cleanse because tomorrow night is Wine Night with the Ladies I need to be happy!  We will see if I return....

No comments: