Monday, July 16, 2012

A Weekend Away!

This past weekend, I got to get away for a couple days with the girls!  We had so much fun!  We all meet in Fairhope early afternoon on Friday and took no time at all to put on the bathing suits and head to the pool.  We stayed at the pool until about 5...totally lost track of time...that hasn't happened in a long time!





We had dinner reservations at Camilla's Cafe in Downtown Fairhope on Friday night.  It was amazing!  I love good food and this place did not disappoint!  I got the Pork Chops with a Pear, Pineapple, Apple Chutney drizzled on top....Yum!  And the wine we ordered was delish.
Saturday's weather was a little bit on the stormy side...so we headed into Fairhope to shop and have lunch.  Fairhope has the cutest downtown and some really great boutiques and shops.  We ate lunch at a bar and got a couple appetizers to share among the four of us.  I can't remember the name of the bar, but the Black Bean Hummus was so good...I would have licked the bowl if I was by myself!

After lunch, we headed back to the house to relax....so necessary!  We watch a little reality tv and read gossip magazines....typical girl time!  Saturday night, we headed to Big Daddy's on the water to listen to a live band and eat dinner.  After dinner, we headed to Aurora's for drinks...Cheers to the Ladies!

Sunday came way too fast :(  We ate brunch at Tamara's and had unlimited Mimosas...my kind of restaurant!  And then it was back in the car for the drive home.  I so love my time with the girls...I can't wait for our next trip.  But as always...any time I am away....I can't wait to get home to be with my family!  I missed the kids so much! 

I think our next trip is Nashville or Charleston....Any Suggestions on Hotels, Restaurants or Fun things to Do?

No comments: