Friday, December 10, 2010

Help!

Have any of you ever felt this way?

It is so weird....I am one of 3 girls....and I feel like I am the only one who has turned into my Mother! We look alike....I pretty much know exactly how I am going to look in 20 years. We think alike...even though she has a little bit more memory loss. We are both creative, both like to stay active, both would rather give than receive, are not big on too much attention, loving, annoying, nagging, caring....we are alike!

And I am learning that this ain't such a bad thing. You ask anyone about my Mom and they would only say positive things. She is so kind and would drop anything, at anytime for anyone.

She is human, don't get me wrong...I see the way she reacts to things my Dad does....I do the same thing with Zach. We are the worst back seat drivers....EVER! She taught me that early on. We want help....but are picky and end up just doing it ourselves. She hates to clean....need I say more!

I love my Mom and would never change a thing about her. And I am so glad she has rubbed off on me :)

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I'm totally my mom and even my dad! I got both the good and the bad, but I'm so thankful I'm like them!