Thursday, April 15, 2010

Updates on the 101 in 1001

#2 Send 50 cards in the mail for random reasons

I have sent 2 more for a grand total of 3 out of 50.....we still have time!

#4 Take a Family Beach trip

With Summer quickly approaching, we have scheduled our first family beach trip......and 2nd! Mother's Day weekend we are venturing to Fairhope with The Hollyhand's for a long weekend. I can't wait! If you have never been to Fairhope....it is precious! And ever 1st Friday of the summer, the town has an event where the shops stay open later and everyone just walks around and enjoys themselves....right up my alley!

And our second trip (minus Daddy :( ) is to Destin in August!

#7 Run 3 Half Marathons

I am 2 weeks away from my 1st of 3 Half Marathons.....maybe my second can be with Michelle (what do you think?)!

#29 Lose 40 pounds after November 2009....and then 10 more.

I am at pre-pregnancy weight! Why don't I look the same as I did before I got preggo???....will by body ever come back! 10 more to go.......

#33 Let people know how much I appreciate them

I am going to put forth a REAL BIG effort with this one! I think it is really important to let people know they are loved, to tell them how much they mean to you, to remind them why they are your friend to begin with, to make someone's day better just with a simple hello. I think we all take for granted our relationships at times.....and I really want to appreciate them more!

#46 Watch all of the Masters

Totally Failed this year!
#21 Go to the Park for a Picinic......on my way now with my baby girl!
Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Do you live in GA now? If so, where do you guys live? Also, we got Banks from a breeder in Winder, GA. I'll post this also on my Q&A post. Her website is http://vizcayavizslas.com/. Banks is on there! :) She takes him to shows for us, and it's been a good experience. I will send you an email with additional information too! :)

Lydia said...

Hi Rebecca, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!