Sunday, May 31, 2009

Check

People...I just can't help myself! I am absolutely obsessed! Come September, I get to check another Broadway play off my list...CHICAGO! I am constantly looking at The Fox Theater's website to see what events are coming and they have another great line up for the Fall. Luckily, I have a big 1st Anniversary coming up the week Chicago is playing....I think we need to make a tradition out of seeing a play every anniversary. If you all remember, Zach and I saw The Lion King on our Honeymoon and I think this is when Zach really feel in love with it all too.....I reeled him in with a good one!

Because of our little one on the way, we decided to keep our 1st anniversary low key and celebrate in town. We are going to go to a nice dinner, we are thinking maybe The Sundial or Craft, see the play and then stay at The Georgian Terrace Hotel (right across the street from the theater). Let's just call it a StayCation :) CAN'T WAIT!

AND....Jersey Boys is in less than one month! Big girls they don't cryyyy...they don't cry!

No comments: