Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Can't let Kimberly Down

What time did you get up this morning? 8:30

Diamonds or pearls? Not much of a jewelry person, but I guess pearls

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Slumdog Millionaire

What is your favorite TV show? Runway Moms

What do you usually have for breakfast? Honey Nut Cheerios

What is your middle name? Leigh (before I got married)

What food do you dislike? Seafood and eggs

What is your favorite CD at moment? Ray Lamontagne

What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Camry

Favorite sandwich? Turkey

What characteristic do you despise? Cussing, I do it and I am trying to stop!

Favorite item of clothing? Dresses

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Ireland

Favorite brand of clothing? JCrew

Where would you retire to? A Lake House in the Mountains

What was your most memorable birthday? My 16th. I received 75 gorgeous red roses and got my license!

Favorite sport to watch? Football

Furthest place you are sending this? Virginia or Missouri

Person you expect to send it back first? Chrysti, if her screen wasn't upside down

When is your birthday? June 26th

Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, but not when I am pregnant

What is your shoe size? 7.5

Pets? Sadly, none right now. My 16 year old cat, Hissy, died on Sunday :(

Any new and exciting news you 'd like to share with us? I got a job with a family this summer...I can't wait to get out of this house!

What did you want to be when you were little? A Designer. I was always rearranging my room!

How are you today? Refreshed...took a long walk outside in the Gorgeous weather and washed the cars!

What is your favorite candy? Twix bars

What is your favorite flower? Tulips

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? SO many, June 21st for Jersey Boys at The Fox, September 6th for Our 1st Anniversary, and November 14th (give or take) for the arrival our our little one

What's your full name? Rebecca Byrne Phillips

What are you listening to right now? Zach talking to me on the phone

What was the last thing you ate? English muffin with peanut butter

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green

How is the weather right now? Perfect! Sunny with no humidity!

The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Zach

Favorite soft drink? don't drink them

Favorite restaurant? Dominic's

Real hair color? Brown, but people tell me kind of red. I don't see that.

What was your favorite toy as a child? People...I don't know what they were really called but I loved them

Summer or winter? Summer

Hugs or kisses? Kisses

Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

Coffee or tea? Tea...only hot...no sweet tea please

Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes…..but post on blogs

When was the last time you cried? Yesterday watching a Baby Story...seriously need to get out of this house!

What is under your bed? nothing

What did you do last night? Made taco salads and watched The Biggest Loser

What are you afraid of? honestly...Our Government and the Economy right now.

Salty or sweet? both....Wendy's Frosty with French Fries...YUM!

How many keys on your key ring? 3

How many years at your current job? Unemployed

Favorite day of the week? Sunday

How many towns have you lived in? 5 (Lilburn, Snellville, Tuscaloosa, Smyrna, Gulf Shores)

Do you make friends easily? I would say yes

How many people will you send this to? Posting on blog

How many will respond? Maybe 3 or 4

1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

I forgot about Slumdog! I need to change my answer!

I just did something really bad...had my 1st "must have craving"...Cookie cake! I ordered one and am bringing it to work tomorrow! It is just going to say "Carson" b/c its his fault.