Monday, August 25, 2008

WhhoooAAA!

What a great weekend! My sisters threw my bachelorette party down in Gulf Shores this past weekend. We stayed at The Beach Club, thanks to Sherrie, and got to relax, socialize, and have a great girls weekend! Two of my other Bridesmaids, Kimberly and Crystal, and a great friend from High School, Cristina, all got to spend the weekend with me in celebration of my "Last Fling before the Ring." Friday night everyone was arriving and we all went to LuLu's for dinner.



Saturday was supposed to be a relaxing day on the beach, but Fay definitely ruined that. So we relaxed in the condo, went for a beer run and got a ton more food (that is what girls do when they get together....eat...eat...eat) and rented a movie. That night was FIESTA themed. We had layered dip, cheese dip, salsa, and margaritas. We also had a pepper pinata that would not break for anything and we opened gifts. Then we played tons of games that got interrupted every so often by all of us talking too much. So much fun!




Thanks everyone so much for coming. I had a blast!

No comments: