Monday, August 18, 2008

All I want to doooo.......Is love you!

I LOVE SUGARLAND and so does Zach. Every song they come out with I pretty much can't get enough of. Their latest one...."All I want to do" is so fun. So, when I heard that they were coming to Orange Beach this Sunday, I went immediately to the Wharf to get the tickets. Unfortunately, the concert was delayed due to a rain storm and didn't start until 11:00, not good when I am typically in bed by 9:00. The concert was AWESOME, none the less. We had so much fun!


I tried to upload the part of the show where they sang...all I want to do....but it was way to large of a file. You will just have to go and see them in concert yourself and I would definitely suggest it!

1 comment:

Amanda McCrory said...

I just love your picture at the top of your page it dosen't even look real! Congrats to you and Zach I'm just a cuz from the big town of Berry!