Monday, August 4, 2008

I Just Can't Wait.....


I am a HUGE fan of Broadway! Since my dad grew up in New York, my family and I visit the city often, especially in the last couple years. Lately, we have made a point to go see a show almost every time we are up there. I have seen Mama Mia, Hairspray, Les Miserables, and Wicked. I can't get enough of it! To be honest, it made me really nervous inviting Zach to see a show the first time he came to New York with me. I wasn't sure if he would be interested at all since he didn't really grow up around the arts. But he loved it! I was so happy. Now, Zach and I are going up to visit some friends in Connecticut the last part of our honeymoon and we get to go into the city for a day......and of course......see a show. We chose The Lion King and I booked the tickets today!


No comments: