Monday, December 23, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013!

And I am back...we will see for how long!
Let's play a little catch up and talk about Turkey Day!

We headed to Berry for the Phillips' Family Thanksgiving the weekend before the actual holiday.  I wasn't sure if Henry and I would be able to make it but I felt great and he rocks...so we were able to gobble gobble with everyone.  This was our first year of celebrating in Rickey and Zelda's new home.  Definitely a little tighter but we all fit :)  Since the kitchen is a little less equipped to handle big meals, Zelda ordered the turkey out from a local bbq place.  Oh my...that was the most delicious turkey!  Like always though, the food was delicious and the company was wonderful.











On Thanksgiving Day, we traveled up to Tiger, GA to give thanks with Kaitlin and the Covecrest Family.

Sadly, we really only stayed for the meal becuase this little one was feeling horrible and getting worse.  Come to find out he had the beginnings of RSV that would last for the next week.
My poor baby not feeling well the day after Thanksgiving.
We left Evan at home with Daddy to rest and Zoe, Henry and I headed to the movies to see Frozen.  I mean seriously it was so cute...cute enough for me to not have a total heart attack at the fortune I spent to see the movie and eat some popcorn during it.  Zoe was on the edge of her seat the whole time...she just loved it!  Love making memories like this with my sweet girl.

No comments: