Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Playing Catch Up

It's been awhile since I last blogged and we have had A LOT going on in between! Halloween weekend we headed to Tuscaloosa for a packed weekend with family and friends!

We started by getting professional photos taken with Kim Lawson. She did a wonderful job and I was very pleased with how the pictures turned out. My ideas for some of the pictures didn't really turn out though....at no fault of Kim's. My little Zoe is getting harder and harder to take pictures of now that she has her own agenda! It was one of the first really cold mornings of Fall and the wind was blowing.....so no bubbles and the balloon pictures was pretty difficult too....for how I pictured it in my head. BUT....the family photos rock! I love them all! If you want to take a look at them.....visit Kim at her website and click on clients. Our password is phillips2. Thank you again Kim! You are so sweet and I can't wait to work with you again!

After pictures, we headed to visit our besties....Anna Riley and Crystal. I need these girls in my life more! I just miss them so much living long distance. Zoe does too because right when she saw AR she crawled right to her and did not let her go! She just wanted to kiss her and kiss her more! It was so nice spending time with them and having lunch.


Friday night, we got to spend time with family. Shawn, Misty and the girls, Holly and the boys and our family all went to dinner. I just love all my nieces and nephews and I hate that I can't see them more, too. Every time I do see them, they change more and more. Kids just grow too fast!

Saturday, we headed to Tannehill to enjoy some Halloween fun. We learned what the Tannehill Halloween celebration was all about and realized it wasn't quite what we expected....but made the most of it anyway. The other Phillips Family joined us to celebrate and it was so cute to see our little babies all dressed up.
It was quite a weekend and we had a blast!

No comments: