Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Morning

I can't believe that Christmas has already come and gone. I look forward to this time of year so much and it passes so quickly. But it was another great Christmas. The girls all got great gifts and enjoyed it so much. Christmas with kids is so much fun! For the Big Kids, we all got stocking full of fun goodies. Zach and I got tons of Dark Chocolate from different countries, gift cards, socks, a houndstooth umbrella, a poultry roaster, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter, Yahtzee...and much more. Ally was so excited to go open all her presents!

Zach got me Diamond earrings!


If you ever read my sister's blog, Life Throws You Surprises, then you will understand my gifts for the girls a little bit better....But I got Kayley and Ally little backpacks with their names on the Blog. Kayley is Butterfly and Ally is Ladybug. The girls love their names and take them very seriously. If they see a ladybug, they all automatically assume it is for Ally...and the same with a Dragonfly for Rylee, a Flower for Julie, or Butterfly for Kayley. The backpacks are called Silly Sacs. They are absolutely adorable and the girls didn't take them off the rest of the day.



My favorite gift, after the earrings. I love wine! My mom found this and thought of me...it is from a vineyard in California called Middle Sister...could not be more perfect!



No comments: